Re: artTeam Liaison Volunteer

Hi John,

John Baer wrote:
MairinDuffy <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MairinDuffy?action=fullsearch&value=linkto%3A%22MairinDuffy%22&context=180> aka Mo :) has volunteered to be the artTeam liaison and I believe she is an excellent candidate for the position.

Actually, I volunteered for team lead.

According to your diagram, I would be totally inappropriate for liaison as I've no association with the RH desktop team.

Thanks,