Re: new subproject: Hackergotchi Service

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Following Máirín's idea of teams working on various projects I started a sub-project with a Short-Order Request Queue, perfectly suited for beginners and new contributors: the Hackergotchi Service - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/HackergotchiService

The intention is to have bloggers from Fedora universe not skilled enough/ without free time/ with need from someone more experienced in the field to have a place where to request a hackergotchi and receive help from one of our team members.

Heh, that is an awesome idea, and sorely needed! :)