Re: Hackergotchi Service for ThomasChung

Thanks.....

JJM

2007/2/27, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Could you specify what image you need?

Jiri, I thought the wiki page is clear enough:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/HackergotchiService

See http://planet.fedoraproject.org, Hackergotchis are the little
floating heads on the left of the posts and some tips on how to make
them are at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei/Hackerogotchi

--
nicu