Re: Rather Annoying Wiki Problem

Ben Arnold wrote:
All,

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but in the
EchoDevelopment wiki page [1] I cannot attach files yet I can edit the
page. I want to change some existing icons but have no option to do
so.

Using Safari on a Mac (sshhh) but I couldn't at home either, am I
missing something?

TIA,

./b

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment

Ben,

There's currently been some reworking of the Fedoraproject.org site resulting in various problems, conversation of it's progress can be found on fedora-website-list [1]. However, for now, I've found that if you go to Preferences and set your Preferred Theme to Classic or Modern, the Attachment feature will return.

Diana Fong
----
Red Hat Visual Designer

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2007-February/msg00063.html