Re: Rather Annoying Wiki Problem

Ben Arnold wrote:
All,

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but in the
EchoDevelopment wiki page [1] I cannot attach files yet I can edit the
page. I want to change some existing icons but have no option to do
so.

That wiki page really look different compared with what I see: another hearer, another sidebar. Are sure you are not loading an old version from some cache? A proxy somewhere in the middle?

--
nicu