Re: Rather Annoying Wiki Problem

On 27/02/07, Diana Fong <dfong redhat com> wrote:
There's currently been some reworking of the Fedoraproject.org site
resulting in various problems, conversation of it's progress can be
found on fedora-website-list [1].  However, for now, I've found that if
you go to Preferences and set your Preferred Theme to Classic or Modern,
the Attachment feature will return.

:)
What seems like Developer's mode. Thanks