Rather Annoying Wiki Problem

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:52:34 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 18:08 +0000, Ben Arnold wrote:
> On 27/02/07, Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com> wrote:
> > There's currently been some reworking of the Fedoraproject.org site
> > resulting in various problems, conversation of it's progress can be
> > found on fedora-website-list [1].  However, for now, I've found that if
> > you go to Preferences and set your Preferred Theme to Classic or Modern,
> > the Attachment feature will return.
>
> :)
> What seems like Developer's mode. Thanks
>
> On 27/02/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> > That wiki page really look different compared with what I see: another
> > hearer, another sidebar.
> > Are sure you are not loading an old version from some cache? A proxy
> > somewhere in the middle?
>
> Sure, the cache is emptied every time I logon and I refreshed the
> page. I'm using the kindofblue theme but I'd be interested of a
> screenshot of what you see if you are using the same one.

Yes, this is a known problem with the theme in the MoinMoin upgrade.
You'll also find that the affected themes (like kindofblue) don't tell
you whether someone else is editing a page, so conflicts will be more
common if you use those.  I'm using "modern" which seems to work fine
for now.  I know the Websites/Infrastructure folks are working on it.