Re: artTeam Home Page Mockup

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 19:19 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
(I do not think that putting together an extra theme package for (the artist formerly known as) extras requires working with Desktop team at all, although we will need someone with some packaging experience to help us put it together.)

I'm not a packaging *guru*, but I've been packaging a few odds and ends
for a while now, and if I didn't mention it before, I'm happy to help
out with this part.

Is possible to make a package that at install time change the wallpaper for all users? I think a package for an alternate theme should change: GRUB splash, RHGB screen, GDM theme, wallpaper. Maybe even the screensaver graphic, but I am not sure about that.

--
nicu