Re: artTeam Home Page Mockup

All,

The ArtTeam mockup is looking too good (thanks Mo) to stay in my SandBox so I moved it a new home.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtTeam

I do not know what url makes the most sense "/wiki/ArtTeam", or "/wiki/ArtWork/ArtTeam", or "wiki/FedoraTeams/Art"  but in my mind the first choice was logical.
:)  Please feel free to rename the page.

My desire is to clear the .../SandBox to start mockups for some of the other pages we discussed.

Cheers,

John