Re: Usability aspects on desktop themse.

John Baer wrote:

Uno,

Thank you for your comments. I have been performing some usability tests
with the Flying High Theme and the results are posted on the preview
page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPreview
Not bad!
But the right cloud, the one over the balloon, looks a little too much like an animal of some sort. I sort picture it as pig. Perhaps we could get it a little more cumulus like.

I also think that the colors are a bit dark, and it gives me a little sad impression. If the background was a little lighter there would be less contrast between the balloon and the
background. This would make it a little less in the face of the user.

Regards
Uno Engborg