Usability aspects on desktop themse.

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Thu Jan 4 07:24:13 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:

>Uno,
>
>Thank you for your comments. I have been performing some usability tests
>with the Flying High Theme and the results are posted on the preview
>page.
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPreview

Not bad!
But the right cloud, the one over the balloon, looks a little too much
like an animal
of some sort. I sort picture it as pig. Perhaps we could get it a little
more cumulus like.

I also think that the colors are a bit dark, and it gives me a little
sad impression.
If the background was a little lighter there would be less contrast
between the balloon and the
background. This would make it a little less in the face of the user.

Regards
Uno Engborg