Looking for SVG collection

This is slightly OT, but hopefully I'm hitting the right knowledge
base. :-)  I'm looking for a high-quality SVG icon collection that shows
desktop & notebook computers, firewalls, RM servers, etc.  First, I am
trying to identify the collection I've seen used in many online and
print media, seen here:

http://www.axigen.com/img/axigen-environment.jpg

I'm almost certain I've seen RHM use this collection as well.  I'm *not*
certain it's SVG but I really hope so.

Failing that, can anyone recommend an comparably elegant SVG collection
I can use for an upcoming presentation?