Sound effects issues

Some desktops users notice Fedora does not have its own sound effect
theme because it use the generic theme from Gnome. I wonder if there is
a sound artist willing to develop a sound theme for Fedora.

I also wonder if there is a possibility to support .ogg and .flac for
the sound effects as the current version only use .wav.

--
™¢D0<Š

begin:vcard
fn:Luya Tshimbalanga
n:Tshimbalanga;Luya
email;internet:luya fedoraproject org
note;quoted-printable:Fedora Ambassador of Vancouver, BC, Canada=0D=0A=
	http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Fedora News Contributor=0D=0A=
	http://www.fedoranews.org