Flying High with Fedora 7 Preview

All,

I am ready for additional comments on this theme and would like to post
a request for feedback on the forum.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighPreview

Does anyone have an objection?

In addition, I posted all of the svg's and install scripts to the

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHigh

pages. Did not know where else to place them.

I've been playing around with the theme in both gnome and KDE and I
believe it's close.

I do not know when artwork makes it into the mix but the release
schedule shows a test release on 01/30.

Cheers,

John