[FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis - Round 2

All,

From the current selection of themes going [1], I prefer the Borealis
one but feel it could be toned down a little bit. I've modified
Marian's 'Borealis Night' wallpaper (the second small one) by thinning
out the objects and changing the mountain range a little. Also on my page
is a version with hinting clouds, but think that just takes it OTT.

It'll all end up at [2], I'll keep playing and see how a splash or GDM
mockup might look ( especially with the fades :-p )

Thanks.
./Ben

[1]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes
[2]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BenArnold/BorealisDevelopment