Re: Flying High with Fedora 7 Preview

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I guess having forks also makes it confusing when folks give us feedback though: which 'flying high' are they talking about, right? (I already kind of have this headache with my original blog post [1] - I'm still receiving comments to it, and sometimes it's not clear to me whether or not folks are talking about the round 1 thumbnail previews or some of the round 2 mockups... )

Maybe we should give them different names or something as to not confuse folks? Flying High Simplicity and Flying High Cotton Candy Clouds? (hehe)

Yes, I also was thinking about changing the names but was too lazy to write it in the previous message.

--
nicu