Re: Flying High with Fedora 7 Preview

Leo wrote:
* John Baer (2007-01-11 18:20 -0500) said:
Leo wrote:
Is it bluecurve? See,

| * Mirn Duffy (2007-01-05 15:22 -0500) said:
| > Andy cleaned up a bunch of the Bluecurve icon sheets a while back,
| > converting them to SVG and making it so that they'll open up in
| > Inkscape. You might find them useful - they're available at:
| >
| > http://people.redhat.com/duffy/icons/icon_pngs_svgs/bluecurve.zip

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the bluecurve.zip file and unzipped
it's contents. But when I go to that folder Nautilus crashes.

It make a bunch of apps crash!

You can make a subdirecotry and move all .png file there and browse
them with no problem. Once you figure out which one to use you can
edit the corresponding .svg directly.

     I am having the same problem.  When I try to open the folder, Nautilus crashes.  I am also not sure how to use these files.  If I like them, where do I then keep them to use them?

Jeffrey D. Yuille
44 Royal Drive, apt # 103
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854