Flying High with Fedora 7 Preview

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:04:32 UTC 2007

* Jeffrey D. Yuille (2007-01-11 19:43 -0500) said:
>      I am having the same problem.  When I try to open the folder,
> Nautilus crashes.  I am also not sure how to use these files.  If I
> like them, where do I then keep them to use them?

Since those .svg files are converted from Adobe Illustrator format, it
is natural to see such incompatibility or nautilus is not robust
enough to preview those (corrupted) .svg files.

You can turn off preview in nautilus (Edit => Preferences => Preview)
to prevent the crash and edit them in Inkscape. I just tested
it. Inkscape can handle them.