GDM themes/face browser

John Baer wrote:

I posted my completed GDM login package to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

for your consideration.

Speaking of GDM, the plan[1] for Fedora 7 is to use Fast User Switching with GDM face browser by default, so: - I think we should talk about this, to be sure how it will look (Ubuntu people are talking about 3D effects with AIGLX[2])
- start making GDM theme mockups and themes with a face browser
- think if we need additional faces (there are some in /usr/share/pixmaps/faces/ not sure if those are enough/original/pretty)

Or maybe the face browser will not be ready for the release and we don't have to worry about it, but if we expect to have a face browser, there is a lot of work for it.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFastUserSwitching
[2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FaceBrowserLogin

--
nicu