Re: GDM themes/face browser

Máirín Duffy wrote:

'Standard image size: 48×48 or 64×64 – currently undecided'

Maybe it should be the same size as some of the avatars or buddy icons that are already in wide use today? E.g. livejournal avatars are 100x100 and aim buddy icons are 50x50. There's already a lot of these icons that are easily available for users to add in for themselves.

I think this pretty much depend on how we want the GDM screen to look. And for our large screens I think 50x50 is to low. Depending on the layout, even 100x100 may be low.

I *think* the largest size for a buddy icon in Gaim is 96x96 (gaim 2.0, conversation window).

--
nicu