Re: GDM themes/face browser

Andreas Nilsson wrote:

Sounds like a good idea. I think we need to aim as high as required by gdm (128x128?) as photos will scale down properly, but not up without things looking bad. The hope is that people will replace these with a picture of themselves, their dog or some random funny picture they found on the internet when personalizing their system.

I don't know the internals of gdm, but 128x128 is the maximum value specified by default in the configuration file, so there is a good chance it can be increased.
Do you think 100x100 or 128x128 is big enough for a 1600x1200 display?

--
nicu