Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 20

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 12:00 -0500, fedora-art-list-request redhat com
wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I will be stepping away from the Fedora Art Team for now in order to
> focus my efforts on upstream GNOME projects.
>
> ~m

Mo,

That is great news. The wonderful thing about open source development is
the ability to check in and check out as the need arises. I look forward
to seeing the results of your gnome efforts as they have always been top
notch.

Best of luck,

John