Re: Branding Wallpaper

Rahul wrote:
> Limited or subtle Fedora branding that aligns itself well with the
> overall theme is ok. KDE/GNOME branding is complete overkill to be
> there
> by default.

All,

As suggested I removed the GDM/KDE branding from the "Monolith"
wallpaper. I left the "Fedora" branding in the lower right hand corner
to balance the default icon placement in the upper right hand corner. :)

In addition, I added a "Monolith" RHGB mock up screen for your
consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

Cheers,

John