Graphic for Education

Hi guys... I'm Kukuh Basuki from Indonesia. I'm an instructional media
developer... I'm a newbie on fedora's world (til now, I still use Mac,
and I wanna use fedora core for build computer based instructional
system)... I wanna make every learner im my country use fedora core
for learning. What kind of steps I can take for that? Is there any
applications for authoring on fedora core platform?
Thanks All. Viva ZOD!

Best Regards

kB