Re: Flying High Preview 2 Started

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:

Hi John, there are mixed two styles, *technical drawing* and *monolith* in RHGB,GDM Splash and GDM/KDE Desktop, I like the idea of *technical drawing*, so, follow it.

Agree, the technical drawing style looks very good. Could just be that it is not so dark. On the downside, it may give the wrong signals To many people Linux is something that is tool technical, perhaps we should avoid remind them of that. But it do look good.

Regards
Uno Engborg