Re: FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Hi Nicu

2007/1/30, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi all, any new designs added.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Those look much smoother compared with your designs from Round 1, well done!

thanks...

But *please*, do not delete the history (the images from Round 1).

I have the images in my archive, do you think I have to post them to wiki again?

IMHO, in some of the screens (example: RHGB) the bubble is somewhat out
of place.

yes, any details should be refined, I'm going to do it

--
nicu