Re: FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

O.K., I'm ambitious to bring any *novel* ideas to the graphics design, so, there could be different  responses. But I think that it's important to move the evolution of the graphics design one step along.
Fedora is the leader project in Linux, brings new ideas too, so, I think it could be a reason to accept my design. Or not.

JJM

2007/1/31, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Marco D'Amico wrote:
> Jiri Jakub Masek ha scritto:
>> Hi all, any new designs added.
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences
>
> Are you serious? It's a bad job.

Marco, we are trying to be constructive and friendly here, so is okay to
not like something, to say it could be better or bad, but *please* say
*why* do you think is bad.

--
nicu