Re: Plymouth: The next generation RHGB

John Baer wrote:
I noticed this post in Fedora News. Is this targeted to FC7?

Kristian Hoegsberg is working on this and he is not subscribed to this list, maybe you should ask him directly (email: krh AT redhat DOT com) or as a comment on his blog, where this was revealed: http://hoegsberg.blogspot.com/2007/01/plymouth.html

I don't have any insider information, but considering what he say in the blog post, I doubt this is targeted at Fedora 7 - the feature freeze is 20 days from now: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule

--
nicu