FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Marco D'Amico box at mjungle.it
Wed Jan 31 13:57:10 UTC 2007

Nicu Buculei ha scritto:
> Marco, we are trying to be constructive and friendly here, so is okay to
> not like something, to say it could be better or bad, but *please* say
> *why* do you think is bad.

Here's what I think.

What are the differences between Vista's look, Mac OsX's look, Sled's
look, Ubuntu's look and Fedora?
The concept: they're clear, they're consistent and they map out.

Why put the "bubbles" in a distribution like Fedora?
Who is the target user of Fedora? Are they going to kindergarten? I
don't think so.

Why don't we use the Tango icons?  I suggest that it is because Diana
and Máirín wanted it so. But what does he Fedora community want?

I like Fedora, but its look doesn't take off.

I suggest doing a survey between Tango and Echo so as not to waste more
time.

I'm sorry for my English.

Ciao

Marco