Re: FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

Hi Marco,

Marco D'Amico wrote:
Why don't we use the Tango icons?  I suggest that it is because Diana
and Máirín wanted it so. But what does he Fedora community want?

For me, this is not the case. I relented on this months ago (October 2006 to be exact) when I actually spoke with some of the Tango folks in person at the GNOME Boston summit. See "Andy's SVG Crack" here: http://live.gnome.org/AwesomeArtShit

FWIW this is what I think would be the most beneficial icon project to be working on.