Holiday

All,

Just to say that I am on away on holiday from now until Wednesday 18th
July; unable to access my e-mails (probably), I will therefore be
unable to help with the Fedora Artwork. Should any voting time come
whilst I'm away, I'll vote for Abstract then Borealis.

My apologies to you guys for this but I will be looking forward to
developing the new theme upon my return.

Ben :-)

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold