Re: Fedora 8 theme requests

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Daniel Geiger wrote:
Hi,
I think it would be very good to have a unique Fedora sound theme (Ubuntu has one of its own, one that seems very polished compared to the default Gnome sounds). What would it take to do so?

To put it simply: we don't have yet contributors able and wiling to a new sound theme. The bunch of us here are mostly skilled with graphics. And arguably, working on sounds has a higher barrier to entry: on top of skill and experience you need also some hardware and software, the hardware cost money and the software for sound processing is not very well present in Linux/FOSS.

Oh, I forgot to add: are you interested in leading such a project (or at least contributing) to provide a new and better sound theme?