Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Sorry if my approach seams a bit rough, but I find english hard to
translate finer points, but as you can guess it is not my mother tongue.

That's ok but this whole discussing has nothing to do with artwork and sending such mails to multiple lists is unnecessary. Stick to one list and discuss it there. Thanks.

Rahul