Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Well I would argue that the people who remove it are a minority, not the
other way around. I have seen beagle installed on multiple systems and
it is as unobtrusive as an app can be. I have tested it on Fedora Core6,
multiple Fedora 7 installations and now I'm testing it on Rawhide. So I
have extensive experience with beagle.

This thread isn't on topic for this list at all. Can you look for a more appropriate list?