Re: Fedora 8 theme requests

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 22:52 +0200, Mark wrote:
> yea.. but than again.. what program can we use for that?

Er... any program that can capture sound from microphone... But, I just
went through the fedora lists and noticed list called fedora-music-list
[1]. There were several times mentioned an app called ardour [2]. Looks
promising, but I completely dunno how to work with jack audio, so I had
no success running it (but I didn't tried much)...

Martin