Re: Fedora 8 theme requests

Mark wrote:
    To put it simply: we don't have yet contributors able and wiling to a
    new sound theme.
    The bunch of us here are mostly skilled with graphics. And arguably,
    working on sounds has a higher barrier to entry: on top of skill and
    experience you need also some hardware and software, the hardware cost
    money and the software for sound processing is not very well present in
    Linux/FOSS.

i'm willing
sadly not capable. unless you/anyone else knows of a application here you can MAKE your own sounds. not just a piano but with all kind of effects and instruments. i don't know what program can do that for windows or linux (they exist.. i just don't know them).

Sorry, but I don't know much about audio applications, the obvious start is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_audio_software

Also I want to reiterate Martin's advice about asking on the fedora-music list, I believe there are a few people knowledgeable in the field.