Re: Fedora 8 theme (Sounds)

All,

I put together a wiki page of sounds from the "free sound project" which I am currently using with Fedora 7.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/GnomeSounds

The main issue I found with Gnome on Fedora is the timing is off for some events. For example, in many cases Gnome closes so quickly at logout the sound does not have time to play. IMO some adjustments need to be made.

If this is a road the team desires to travel the final product will need to be a package. Building packages is something I have not done.

Enjoy!

John