[F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Feng Shui

All,

Feng shui is the ancient Chinese practice of placement and arrangement of space to achieve harmony with the environment. The goal of Fedora Feng Shui is to craft Fedora 8 artwork which is harmonious with the goals and objectives of the final product.

I placed my initial images for this submission here for your consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/FengShui

As I am unsure of the desire to add or not add branding I omitted all fedora branding.

Cheers,

John