Re: F8 Theme [Other Stuff]

Kelly wrote:
On Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:09 pm John Baer wrote:
It is my understanding the re-design of the RHGB is underway.

Is there a reason RHGB is being reworked? I mean, the capabilities of the graphical boot system are present in the Linux kernel itself, so is there a specific reason why the functionality is being duplicated?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBetterStartup