Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Feng Shui

Máirín Duffy wrote:
John Baer wrote:
I placed my initial images for this submission here for your consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/FengShui

Can you attribute the authors and licenses of the photos in your proposal?

Ugh, if those are random photos from flickr or such, remove them and replace with links? (I think we can't host even CC-BY-SA work in the wiki, thumbnails may be fair-use, but not full-size versions)

John, I find your page for the Feng Shui proposal a little inconsistent, you talk about an abstract style and simplicity, provide two such images and then a few photos, which are not abstract, neither simple. I feel those may be better suited as distinct proposals (and I find some of those photos beautiful).