[Echo icon theme] Forward/Backward icons - change colouring?

Hi,

I have a little suggestion concerning the Echo icons. We have there
icons for undo/redo actions which are coloured orange respectively
green. I must say that I really like them and like the idea - it's even
easier to distinguish which one is which. So, I thought we could use the
same colour scheme for backward/forward icons which are currently blue.
Maybe some other icons might be adjusted to this colour scheme as well.
What do you think about it?