Re: Fedora 8 theme (Sounds)

John Baer wrote:
All,

I put together a wiki page of sounds from the "free sound project" which I am currently using with Fedora 7.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/GnomeSounds

Better sound themes is a good effort though I am not sure whether we need to enable it by default.

I don't consider sounds as part of the art themes or in the domain of the artwork team at all. You should probably post to fedora-devel list and talk to the maintainers involved.

Rahul