Re: [Fedora 8 theme proposal] Fedora Nodoka Round 1

Martin Sourada wrote:
Please post screenshots or link to them in the wiki. Installation instructions to try out the theme would also be nice.

Rahul

We are still making changes to the theme. I did something more or less
final, Daniel hadn't comment it yet. You can see the screenshot in my
fedoraforum post [1]. Feel free to add your comments. I will make a rpm
for easy installation when we decide with Daniel that it's complete
enough.

Yes. I would prefer a RPM package for testing changes. Have you done any benchmarks to see how well it performs compared to the default theme?

http://www.manucornet.net/pub/olpc/gtk-theme-torturer.tgz
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/GTK_for_OLPC#GTK_theme.2Fengine_torturer_and_crash_tester

Better or atleast equivalent performance is important.

Rahul