Fedora Nodoka Theme Proposal

Hi all,

I put together a official, non-personal Nodoka theme wiki page [1]. You
can get most info there, also if you wish to test the theme, it's the
right place. RPM package is included. I made a new mockup of how I would
like it to look and compared it on the wiki with the current look. I
hope to have the official branch of Nodoka theme there. Comments are
welcome.

Plus, if you are making your modifications of the Nodoka theme which
you'd like to include please name your theme differently
(nodoka-branch_name is recommended) because from now on it will be
considered different branch to avoid confusion and ease the development
- e.g. you could have the nodoka theme installed, while tweaking
nodoka-branch_name theme.

Thanks,
Martin