Re: round 1 deadline approaching

Mark wrote:

sadly i pull out of the theming "battle" for Fedora 8.
My theme was MageFedoraTheme (not registered on the wiki).

The "battle" is not for widget (GTK+) themes but for graphics (backgrounds, splashes)

- And last of all. I want to see where redhat is in a few months. And
recent rumors about talks with Microsoft don't really motivate me to
continue.

Ok, the Art list is not the place to flame about this, but I believe you are referring to the talk where RH said something along the lines "we won't talk with MS about intellectual property" - http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2154521,00.asp

If anyone wants my sources (.psd photoshop ... (yes i know, no oss
software) files.) Mail me privately on this mail and i will send them
to you.

Well, it does not do it perfectly, but GIMP can open .psd files pretty well.