Re: F8 Themen proposal

I really like this proposal for f8. It kinde reminds me of what the art team went with the last theme of fedora with the whole sky and air balloons. That theme seemed more tranquil though. This seems a little turbulent with the lightening but I still think it could work. Good job Mola!

Mola Pahnadayan <mola mp gmail com> wrote:
Hi all :)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Thunder