Re: The process is confusing, the red tape frustrating.

John Baer wrote:

I find it frustrating working in an environment shadowed by legal fine
print and constant legal warnings (ie. By hitting Save Changes you put
your changes under the WikiLicense. If you don't want that, hit Cancel
to cancel your changes). I have not run across this disclosure on any
other wiki.

It is present in many wikis including wikipedia and they have similar rules on using material under various copyright licenses. Go ahead and look for yourself. You might find it frustrating but even if you ignore the legal sceneario (which you really can't) attribution is considered basic courtesy.

Rahul