[Echo Icons] Mail icon mockup

Hi,

I made a mail icon mockup. It's available on my wiki[1]. It's based of
the original mockups from Diana (only available in png?) and other mail
related icons. Although I didn't find it on any wiki page, this icon is
IMHO vital, since it's displayed by default on every Fedora desktop.

Comments welcome :)

Thanks,
Martin