Nodoka theme engine

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 15:34:48 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 17:38 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:

> I've submitted a package review for the gtk-nodoka-engine package
> (includes the engine, the gtk theme, the metacity theme and the
> metatheme [/usr/share/themes/Nodoka/index.theme]). CC-ing maintainers
> list.

Gah, I should have mentioned before; here is the usual split for
packaging themes:

- engine goes in a separate package, together with the default theme
  for that engine

- the metacity and metatheme go in another package, I don't care
  too much if you split that up further

Ray is supposed to write an email about the artwork repackaging he has
been doing on redhat-artwork recently, I don't know if he ended up doing
separate packages for metacity themes. In any case, I'll poke Ray to
send that mail, and then it would be good to follow the same pattern.

Splitting the engine part off is important, because the rest can be
noarch (and is often large, think icon themes)

Matthias