Re: Nodoka theme engine

Hi,

I've been following the list for a while now (write the FWN report for
it) and just wanted to drop a quick message and say I think you're all
doing great work :D

I've also installed and been using Nodoka for a while now and really
like it. I have one request/suggestion, though I'm not sure what
people think of it (I have very little artistic talent :p), but I
thought I'd let you know about it anyway...

Any chance it could be less grey? i.e. the window backgrounds etc?
Just personal taste, but I think it might look sharper and more
complete.

Anyway, keep it up!

Best wishes,

Jon