F8 theme: Fire Work and Light Show by Jiri

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 16 07:17:50 UTC 2007

Jiri posted over this week-end a new theme proposal for F8 named Fire
Work and Light Show -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/FireWork

However, the submission was made after 11 July, the deadline for Round
1. I am not in the position to make a decision, so I post on the list,
outlining the two choices we have:
- we had no clear start for Round 2, with feed-back and modifications of
the original designs, so we may consider this proposal "in";
- we enforce the deadline, the concept is interesting, but it can wait
for the next release, this cycle is a short one anyway.

Thoughts?